With all of the amazing outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer, it’s no wonder that so many people choose to live here. But what if you don’t have a car? Luckily, there are plenty of ways to get around without one! In this article, we’ll outline five different ways to get from Denver to Vail without having to rely on a car.
- Take a bus! One of the easiest ways to get around without a car is to take the bus. There are a number of bus companies that serve both Denver and Vail, so there’s definitely no shortage of options. Plus, buses are cheap and easy to use – all you need is a valid transit pass and you’re good to go!
- Rent a bike! If you’re looking for an activity that’s a bit more challenging than taking the bus, renting a bike might be the perfect solution for you. Not only will biking allow you to explore some of the more remote areas of Colorado, but it’s also a great way to get exercise – which is definitely something that you’ll need if you want to avoid getting too weighed down by all of your gear!
- Walk or ride your bike downhill! If cycling isn’t your thing, then walking or riding your bike downhill might be a better option for you. Not only is this an incredibly fun way to spend an afternoon, but it also helps to cardio-train – which will help you stay healthy while on vacation!
- Rent a car! If none of the other options work for you, then renting a car might be the best option for you. Not only will this allow you to explore all of the amazing areas that Colorado has to offer, but it’ll also give you the flexibility to go where you want – and when you want!
- Use public transportation! If none of the other options work for you, then using public transportation might be your best bet. Not only is this an affordable way to get around, but it’s also very convenient – especially if you’re traveling to Vail during peak season. With buses and trains running constantly throughout the day, there’s always a way to get where you need to go without having to worry about driving!
How to Get from Denver to Vail Without a Car
If you’re traveling from Denver to Vail without a car, there are plenty of options to get around. You can take a bus, train, or fly. Here’s a breakdown of each:
– Bus: The most affordable option is to take a bus. There are several routes that go between the two cities, and the cost is usually about $10-$15 per person.
– Train: If you’re looking for an option with a bit more luxury, taking the train might be worth it. Trains usually run faster than buses and have more amenities, like Wi-Fi and outlets. The cost of a ticket is usually higher, but it’s worth it for the convenience.
– Air: If you’re looking for the quickest and easiest route between the two cities, flying might be your best bet. Airlines offer discounted rates for tickets when booked in advance, and flights often only take about an hour.
How to Get from Denver to Beaver Creek?
If you’re looking to avoid using your car while traveling in the Rocky Mountains, you’ll want to check out some of these transportation options.
Here are three ways to get from Denver to Beaver Creek without using your vehicle:
– Take the RTD commuter rail. The trip takes about two and a half hours and costs $8.50 per person. You can buy tickets online or at the RTD station in Denver.
– Fly. SkyWest Airlines offers flights between Denver International Airport and Vail International Airport every day except for Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays. The roundtrip flight costs $126.10 for an economy class ticket and $156.90 for a business class ticket. You can buy tickets online or at the airport.
– Use Denver to Beaver Creek car service. The cost of a car service between the two cities ranges from $75 to $115 per person, and you can book online or at the car service desk at the airport.
How to Get from Denver to Estes Park?
If you are planning a trip to the Rocky Mountains and want to avoid driving, consider taking public transportation. From Denver, there are several options for getting to Estes Park, including the RTD Green Line light rail and buses.
– The RTD Green Line runs from downtown Denver to Union Station in Littleton, and from there it is easy to take a bus to Estes Park. Buses depart every 15 minutes or so and the journey takes about 30 minutes.
– From Estes Park, there are several options for getting around. You can hike, bike, or ride a horse in the park.
How to Get from Denver to Breckenridge?
If you’re looking to travel between Denver and Breckenridge without a car, there are a few options available to you.
– The first option is to take the train. There are two routes available: the Arapahoe Corridor Express which runs between Denver Union Station and Summit Station in Breckenridge, and the Rockies Express which runs between Denver Airport and Copper Mountain Resort. Both routes cost $8 one-way and take about two hours to complete.
– The second option is to take a bus. The most common route between Denver and Breckenridge is the Greyhound Service Route 5 which runs every hour from 6am to 10pm. The trip takes around three hours and costs $10 one-way.
– If you’re looking for a more scenic route, you can also take the RTD Silver Line which runs between downtown Denver and Vail Village. The ride takes about one hour and costs $3 each way.
How to Get from Denver to Keystone?
If you’re looking to get from Denver to Keystone without a car, there are a few options available to you. You can take the train, bus or drive.
– The easiest way to get from Denver to Keystone is by taking the train. The Amtrak train leaves from Union Station in Denver and travels all the way to Keystone. The fare is $59 one-way. You can also take the bus from Denver.
– The Greyhound bus station is located at 1775 Wynkoop Street, just a few blocks away from Union Station. The fare for the bus is $21 one-way.
– If you’re driving, you can take I-70 eastbound to Vail and then take Highway 119 southbound to Keystone. The trip takes about three hours and costs around $60 for both ways.
If you’re headed to Vail or any other ski resort in the Rocky Mountains, don’t bother bringing your car. Instead, take advantage of the plethora of public transportation options available. From buses and trains to bike rentals and walkable neighborhoods, there’s a perfect ride for everyone. Plus, with all the amazing outdoor activities that these mountains have to offer, it’s worth spending a day without your car just to enjoy the views!